Therapist - Part-time / Contract
- Empower your patients by offering the Ginger.io mobile app in your practice. Our app is a cohesive tool for patients to manage their symptoms of depression and anxiety, and has proven effective in multiple clinical research studies. Features include mindfulness and CBT exercises, journaling, health tips and ways to track progress.
- Practice from the comfort of your own home or office, on your schedule.
- Start practicing team-based care, participate in consultation groups, ongoing training and a supportive clinician community.
- With close to a million people screened via our website, Moodmatters.org, we know how to reach patients. Ginger.io will handle all the marketing, patient acquisition and management overhead. You handle caring for the patients!
- Provide teletherapy to patients over a video platform.
- Work with a collaborative care team including non-clinical coaches, other therapists, psychiatrists, care managers and administrators.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments according to patient needs and standard of care.
- Keep appropriate records as dictated by ethical and legal standards.
Skills & Qualities
- Willingness to integrate cutting-edge technology into your care.
- Willingness to use CBT, DBT, and mindfulness techniques.
- Knowledge of current research to integrate into evidence-based practice.
- Familiarity with mobile apps, video therapy and google web-apps. Tech-savviness is a must.
- Doctoral or Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, marriage and family therapy or other relevant field.
- A license to practice (LCSW, LMFT, licensed psychologist) in good standing. Licensure in multiple states is highly valued.
- 3+ years experience providing clinical psychotherapy to individuals, couples or families preferred.